Women's Leggings | Nerja
Rock your workout in these unique funky leggings
Whether you are embarking on the Couch to 5K programme or training for an Ultra you will look great and feel comfortable and confident.
As with all our legging they are designed by sportspeople for you, if you are hitting the gym, rocking out at a Zumba class or out for a run.
Fully squat-proof, they are excellent for yoga too, with all-round movement for that perfect flow.
Available in sizes XS, S, M, L, XL and XXL - please refer to our SIZING GUIDE - these are pretty accurate to UK dress sizes.
Inside Leg: 70cm ( 27.5" ) on the Medium size.
Sizes are a guideline, however the leggings contain stretchy fabric which enables a larger sizing range than that stated.
Due to the construction of the hip seam, we recommend sizing up if you are between sizes
- High waistband with a 15 x 9 cm zipped pocket - large enough for a standard iPhone.
- Removable internal tie string on waist band to prevent slipping when working out
- 360 degree stretch fabric
- 75% polyester and 25% spandex - squatproof and sweat-wicking fabric
- UPF50+ for ultimate sun protection
- Ideal for cold climate
- Flat-lock seams for maximum comfort and to limit chafing
- Gusset for comfort and a "modest" look
- Professionally designed anatomically and ergonomically for improved circulation and recovery whilst training
How to Care for your FLANCI Activewear
Due to the printing process on spandex fabric, please take note of the following care instructions, to ensure your FLANCI product gives you many months of wear.
- Avoid all rough and sharp surfaces - spandex particularly dislikes velcro!
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Avoid fabric softener - this reduces the wicking properties of activewear.
- If the drawstring comes out, it can easily be rethreaded by attaching to a closed safety pin or hair grip
Your Step-by-Step Guide to How to Wash your Activewear
- Turn everything inside-out to safeguard colours. Also, most of the gross stuff tends to accumulate inside your gym clothes, not outside.
- When machine washing, simply tie the drawstring into a bow - this will hold it in place and stop it tangling with everything else in your machine.
- Remember that spandex can be easily snagged by anything rough - especially velcro! Be careful.
- When washing your leggings use on a cool wash or hand wash for the best results, This will help to protect the life of the spandex and the shape of your garment.
- Hang to air dry, this will prevent any heat damage to the spandex that a tumble dryer may cause. It is also environmentally friendly.
- We are unable to offer refunds or exchanges to people if these steps are not followed. If you look after your FLANCI product, it should last a long time.
- There are specialised detergents made for gym clothes, we find regular washing solutions work just as well.
|Women's Size Guide||UK|
|X Small||26 - 28"||8|
|Small||28 - 30"||10|
|Medium||30 - 32"||12|
|Large||32 - 34"||14|
|Xtra Large||34 - 36"||16|
|XX Large||36 - 38"||18|
|Our waistband has been designed to prevent slippage during exercise and we recommend you size UP if you are inbetween sizes.|
|We have had many people trial our garments and the concensus is that our sizes are true to UK dress sizes.|