Women's Skort | Inca
Our 2 in 1 skorts have been designed in collaboration with a professional sportwear manufacturer and tested by sportswomen across many different disciplines to ensure they deliver the performance you need.
We place comfort as a priority, allowing you can focus on your workout, so our skorts have been constructed from quality, sweat-wicking fabric, keeping you perfectly cool and chafe-free.
The deep waistband and removable drawstring ensure that they do not shift no matter what your workout entails and the 360 degree stretchy fabric is 100% squatproof.
The design includes a zipped pocket for your essentials. Large enough for a standard iphone.
INCA is available in XX Small - UK size 6
Available in sizes XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL and XXL - please refer to our SIZING GUIDE - these are pretty accurate to UK dress sizes.
Inside Leg: 14cm ( 6.5in )
Skirt Length: 42cm (16.5in)
Sizes are a guideline, however the skort contains stretchy fabric which enables a larger sizing range than that stated.
- High waistband with a 15 x 9 cm zipped pocket - large enough for a standard iPhone.
- Removable internal tie string on waist band to prevent slipping when working out
- 360 degree stretch fabric
- 75% polyester and 25% spandex - squatproof and sweat-wicking fabric
- UPF50+ for ultimate sun protection
- Can be worn over running tights for cold climate
- Flat-lock seams for maximum comfort and to limit chafing
- Gusset for comfort and a "modest" look
- Professionally designed anatomically and ergonomically for improved circulation and recovery whilst training
How to Care for your FLANCI Activewear
Due to the printing process on spandex fabric, please take note of the following care instructions, to ensure your FLANCI product gives you many months of wear.
- Avoid all rough and sharp surfaces - spandex particularly dislikes velcro!
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Avoid fabric softener - this reduces the wicking properties of activewear.
- If the drawstring comes out, it can easily be rethreaded by attaching to a closed safety pin or hair grip
Your Step-by-Step Guide to How to Wash your Activewear
- Turn everything inside-out to safeguard colours. Also, most of the gross stuff tends to accumulate inside your gym clothes, not outside.
- When machine washing, simply tie the drawstring into a bow - this will hold it in place and stop it tangling with everything else in your machine.
- Remember that spandex can be easily snagged by anything rough - especially velcro! Be careful.
- When washing your leggings use on a cool wash or hand wash for the best results, This will help to protect the life of the spandex and the shape of your garment.
- Hang to air dry, this will prevent any heat damage to the spandex that a tumble dryer may cause. It is also environmentally friendly.
- We are unable to offer refunds or exchanges to people if these steps are not followed. If you look after your FLANCI product, it should last a long time.
- There are specialised detergents made for gym clothes, we find regular washing solutions work just as well.
|Women's Size Guide||UK|
|XX Small||24 - 26"||6|
|X Small||26 - 28"||8|
|Small||28 - 30"||10|
|Medium||30 - 32"||12|
|Large||32 - 34"||14|
|Xtra Large||34 - 36"||16|
|XX Large||36 - 38"||18|
|Our waistband has been designed to prevent slippage during exercise and we recommend you size UP if you are inbetween sizes.|
|We have had many people trial our garments and the concensus is that our sizes are true to UK dress sizes.|