Women's Skort | Inca
Our 2 in 1 skorts have been designed in collaboration with a professional sportwear manufacturer and tested by sportswomen across many different disciplines to ensure they deliver the performance you need.
We place comfort as a priority, allowing you can focus on your workout, so our skorts have been constructed from quality, sweat-wicking fabric, keeping you perfectly cool and chafe-free.
The deep waistband and removable drawstring ensure that they do not shift no matter what your workout entails and the 360 degree stretchy fabric is 100% squat-proof.
The design includes a zipped pocket for your essentials. Large enough for a standard iphone.
INCA is available in XX Small - UK size 6 - 8
Available in sizes XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL and XXL - please refer to our SIZING GUIDE - they do come up slightly large, so we suggest going down a size if you are between sizes.
Inside Leg: 14cm ( 6.5in )
Skirt Length: 42cm (16.5in)
Sizes are a guideline, however the skort contains stretchy fabric which enables a larger sizing range than that stated.
- High waistband with a 15 x 9 cm zipped pocket - large enough for a standard iPhone.
- Removable internal tie string on waist band to prevent slipping when working out
- 360 degree stretch fabric
- 75% polyester and 25% spandex - squat proof and sweat-wicking fabric
- UPF50+ for ultimate sun protection
- Can be worn over running tights for cold climate
- Flat-lock seams for maximum comfort and to limit chafing
- Gusset for comfort and a "modest" look
- Professionally designed anatomically and ergonomically for improved circulation and recovery whilst training
|Women's Size Guide||UK|
|XX Small||24 - 26"||6-8|
|X Small||26 - 28"||8-10|
|Small||28 - 30"||10-12|
|Medium||30 - 32"||12-14|
|Large||32 - 34"||14-16|
|Xtra Large||34 - 36"||16-18|
|XX Large||36 - 38"||18-20|
|The skorts come up a little large, so if you are between sizes, we suggest going down a size. eg a small 12 should go for size small.|
|Little tip! If you are worried about the shorts riding up, dampen your legs with some water before exercising. It helps the material to stick before you start sweating.|