Women's Capri | London Calling
PLEASE NOTE: We have limited stock in sizes XS - XL
** Pre-order for delivery end - April **
Unique British Design for London Marathon 2020
This colourful print has been designed exclusively for FLANCI and incorporates silhouettes of London landmarks and iconic buildings. Using lots of bright, cheery colours it is easy to match with a variety of tops, shoes, socks etc.
Featuring a supportive, high waisted design with a removable drawstring these capris are not going to shift even if you're tackling an Ultra run, so perfect for marathons.
What our customers say:
- Did 39.2 miles in FLANCI leggings yesterday! So comfy. Love them!
- They feel amazing on and movement is easy and unrestricted. My kicks in Body Combat are higher just from wearing these. I feel awesome in them.
Available in sizes XXS - 4XL - please refer to our SIZING GUIDE - these are pretty accurate to UK dress sizes.
Inside Leg: 48cm (19") on the Medium size.
Sizes are a guideline, however the leggings contain stretchy fabric which enables a larger sizing range than that stated.
Due to the construction of the hip seam, we recommend sizing up if you are between sizes
- High waistband with a 15 x 9 cm zipped pocket - large enough for a standard iPhone.
- Removable internal tie string on waist band to prevent slipping when working out
- 360 degree stretch fabric
- 75% polyester and 25% spandex - squat proof and sweat-wicking fabric
- UPF50+ for ultimate sun protection
- Ideal for cold climate
- Flat-lock seams for maximum comfort and to limit chafing
- Gusset for comfort and a "modest" look
- Professionally designed anatomically and ergonomically for improved circulation and recovery whilst training
|Women's Size Guide||UK|
|XX Small||24 - 26"||6|
|X Small||26 - 28"||8|
|Small||28 - 30"||10|
|Medium||30 - 32"||12|
|Large||32 - 34"||14|
|Xtra Large||34 - 36"||16|
|XX Large||36 - 38"||
|XXX Large||38 - 40"||
|XXXX Large||40 - 42"||
|Our waistband has been designed to prevent slippage during exercise and we recommend you size up if you are between sizes.|
|We have had many people trial our garments and the concensus is that our sizes are true to UK dress sizes.|