Women's Leggings | Squiggle
NEW FEATURE - Thigh pocket
Whether you are out for a walk, run or exercising at home, these gorgeous, soft leggings will add lots of happy colour to your day.
Easily matched to different tops, so will be a really versatile garment in your fitness wardrobe taking you from school run to trail run seamlessly.
Now with a handy thigh pocket in addition to the zipped pocket in the waistband.
DESIGN COMPETITION WINNER 2020
Squiggle was created by young artist Hazel as her entry to our Children's Design Competition, she told us....
"I wanted to make something simple and colourful and I like messy squiggle patterns"
We love her use of colour and the energetic movement of the lines, just perfect for activewear.
Hazel's pattern can be found across our range on other products too.
Available in a variety of sizes - please refer to our SIZING GUIDE
- Regular length - 70cm ( 27.5" ) on the Medium size.
- Extra Long length - 80cm (31.5in ) on the Medium size.
Sizes are a guideline, however the leggings contain stretchy fabric which enables a larger sizing range than that stated.
Due to the construction of the hip seam, we recommend sizing up if you are between sizes
- High waistband with a 15 x 9 cm zipped pocket - large enough for a standard iPhone.
- Removable internal tie string on waist band to prevent slipping when working out
- 360 degree stretch fabric
- 85% polyester and 15% spandex - squat-proof and sweat-wicking fabric
- UPF50+ for ultimate sun protection
- Flat-lock seams for maximum comfort and to limit chafing
- Professionally designed anatomically and ergonomically for improved circulation and recovery whilst training
- No itchy tags. All information is printed inside the waistband!
|Women's Size Guide||UK|
|XX Small||24 - 26"||6|
|X Small||26 - 28"||8|
|Small||28 - 30"||10|
|Medium||30 - 32"||12|
|Large||32 - 34"||14|
|Xtra Large||34 - 36"||16|
|XX Large||36 - 38"||18|
|3X Large||38 - 40"||20|
|4X Large||40 - 42"||22|
|Our waistband has been designed to prevent slippage during exercise and we recommend you size up if you are between sizes.|
|We have had many people trial our garments and the concensus is that our sizes are true to UK dress sizes.|